- Meet Lazar , "LuckyDee" Gregovic.
- The pioneer of Montenegrin house scene - LuckyDee is an artist to watch out in 2016!
- After successful collaboration with talented violinist - Milos Boskovic Violin on his club anthem "G" and working with almost every major DJ from Freemasons, ATFC, Roger Sanchez to X-Press 2, Marting Solveig, Tom Novy, Robbie Rivera, Mike Candy and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
- LuckyDee is constantly pushing the limits of various genres from Deep house to funky, tech and progresive house. He also collaborated on MTV Adria hit tune "ReggaetonMontenegro" with Who See and did an exclusive remix for them which proved his great diversity and unique style in music production.
- He attended various festivals like Sea Dance, Refresh Festival, Spring Break Montenegro
Bedem Fest, Koktel Fest BG, Thunder Fest, May Fest, Montenegro Colour Festival.
- Got his name written in well known regional - Budva Tourism Fair
Budva Karneval & Petrovacka Noc.
- Also was supporting student community by playing at Student festival – Live 4 students & VZMS, for a four years in a row.
- With his two colegues, he made electro music trio – Stereo Ambasada, and they became one of biggest names in Montenegrin music industry.
- One of most important mentions is that, this father of three, is also resident artist in one of most famous clubs in region, Trocadero in Budva.